CALL TODAY (561) 445-1555

Can I seal or expunge my criminal record?

There are limited and specific circumstances under which you may apply to have your record sealed or expunged. If any of the following circumstances apply to you, and depending on your entire criminal history, you may be eligible to have your record sealed or expunged:

​1. You were arrested and no charges were filed; or

2. Your charges were later dismissed by the State or the court; or

3. You received a withhold of adjudication on a criminal case

​If you would like to have your record sealed or expunged, you should contact an experienced criminal defense attorney who can review your criminal history to determine if you qualify for this benefit. If you qualify, we will prepare all necessary paperwork and handle all aspects of your petition before the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the court.  


Frequently Asked Questions