CALL TODAY (561) 445-1555

Can I modify my probation?

There are numerous possible reasons why you may want to change or modify the conditions of your probation: you may have an excellent track record while on probation, and you would like additional freedoms; you may need to modify your payment plan for restitution; you may need to temporarily travel out of town; or you may want to permanently move away. 

Modification of your probation is possible, but you first need permission from the judge who placed you on probation.  If you need to modify the conditions of your probation, contact Burkhardt Legal today for a consultation. Let us file the appropriate motions and take the steps necessary to seek these modifications, while ensuring that you are fully compliant with your probation.

Frequently Asked Questions